Sponsor Bath Fringe
Join the most exclusive club in Bath
BATH FRINGE FESTIVAL 2023
Friday 26th May to Sunday 11th June
17 days of music, theatre, comedy, circus, cabaret, dance, visual arts, street arts, outdoor performance, kids’ events, films, green events… Featuring both international and local artists the Bath Fringe Festival is one of the longest-lived Fringes in the UK and has a growing international reputation: we receive excellent local and regional media coverage plus listings and coverage of highlights nationally. With events for all ages, we like to think we’ve got something for everyone: locals but also audiences from around the region, and many of our summer visitors.
Over the years we have been entertained by: Jamie Cullum, Barry Cryer, Georgie Fame, Arthur Smith, Country Joe, John Otway, Ska Cubano, The Blockheads, Robert Fripp, Nina Conti…
BECOME A SPONSOR
• Acknowledgements on promotional material: the brochure, posters, flyers, website, press releases, and advertising.
• Media profile: coverage in local press, national specialist titles and other media.
• Complimentary tickets are available to sponsors and guests.
• Events tailored to specific locations.
• Complimentary advertisement in the Fringe Programme and thank you tweets to our 3,000 plus followers.
• Hospitality and hospitality events.
• Your branding at the event you sponsor.
We like to deal with sponsors on an individual basis so we can tailor the package to your requirements: anything from £600 to sponsor an act or show, through to £5000 to sponsor our ubiquitous programme brochure.
Previous sponsors include: Barclays, Wessex Water, Orange, The Bath Chronicle, Western Daily Press, The CoOperative Membership, Diageo, Grant Associates, and Crest Nicholson.
SPONSOR BEDLAM FAIR
Thousands of people come to Bath every year to watch some of the best of British and European performers. This is an event with national standing as well as a high profile in the region. Bedlam Fair includes: innovative and exciting work in unexpected places, interactive events and performances that create the biggest impression on an audience, and new work from the best performers in the South West.
We are looking for sponsorship partners who are keen on supporting something out of the ordinary. As well as the general Fringe sponsors’ benefits, there will be opportunities for branding at these events, and the street weekend will have its own dedicated flier.
• For £10,000 you can have principal sponsorship status on this event.
• From £400 to £600 you can sponsor an act or show.
• Or talk to us about linking the event to your premises!
SPONSORSHIP – Bath Fringe 2024
You can call us on 01225 480079 or email wendy<at>bathfringe.co.uk to discuss further how you can become a Bath Fringe Festival 2024 sponsor. We have a new sponsorship document coming very soon.